Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dobo

I was searching for an Ambonese Jazz singer who lives in Netherlands...

Wait. Better this way.

Last night I went to see a dentist. I need something to make my teeth whiter.
I can't believe, a cup of black coffee every night for its midterm now, and a lot of food supplements (got them from my auntie, last time i visited her, too skiny she complained. well, dont wanna be fat.), now teeth look like hell.
I want them white!

While cleaning and put things on my teeth, he asked me whether I knew this jazz singer who lived in Netherlands now. Hell, I dont know.
Now, I am a bit curious, I google "ambonese jazz singer in netherlands" and I dont get a track of him.
Instead I get this!

Funny. I remember once in travel agent I was asked where do I come from...
I said Dobo.



Where?
Dobo. Aru Island.
Where is that?
Hah, I am not good in geography. But I think its near Papua, and Australia. I guess as lot of fishermen went there... by mistake?
Lets look at that map.
Here!
That? So small?
Yeah, enough for me and my family. Maybe some friends, I'll say.
You own that island?
Thats funny. Ok, we need to get back to my travel plan.

Crazy.
Yes, I come from that small Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment