Thursday, June 09, 2005

not a sex-post

What will happen later to people who have had too much sex while they were still young?
Become a sexacholic?
Lost their sex drive?
Sex sucks?
 
(Lately I know that I worry too much.
Too much to think and do. And a lot of mistakes, I do.
I think I do. Seems like either I lost my self confidence or too many perfect peoples around me.
 
If you ask me what do I worry now?
In a second I'll say that I worry that they will find some mistakes I do right now. What mistake?
He, don't you know that I am not good in grammar?
I should have my grammar improved...
Well, I am not good in english. No, in languages.
And in few more seconds I'll add... I also worry about.. well, too much.)
 
Btw, about that question above, its not my intention to talk about sex here.
Not because for some it's still a taboo thing to talk, I just don't wanna talk. Do not wanna talk here :)

So don't expect that you'll get some hints about my sex life (whether I have one or not, and I won't clarify it either) or some tips for your sex life (you know..)
That question reflects what I am trying to ask...
Will we be bored for what we've done in a long time? (see? again I'm not sure about my grammar... I should have an english teacher who's ready 24/7)
Take a shower, this is not about sex!
 
Uhmm what was I trying to say?
(all things come and go, my mind is like a bus station...)
 
Oh this... I am bored with my electronic agenda. (but please don't ask me whether you can have it or not... don't even steal it!)
I need a nice and useful agenda book! Paper...
One with leather (yeah right...) cover and it must be not so big (hey hey hey). Should fit to my jeans pocket...
 
 
Confession : I had one with leather cover and it's not so big, in 2003. I need its refill... as I kept the leather cover :D

No comments:

Post a Comment