Friday, June 10, 2005

Ambidextrous

Ok... What about ambidextrous?
What is ambidextrous, btw?

Ambidextrous is .....
Later. Hehehe.

Lucy, one of my best friends, asked me this morning by sms
"How do you know that you're falling in a right love?".
I was in the class and tried so hard to focus on what my prof spelt, but i gave up! Thats really an annoying question and I cant help to reply it. Beside, she might be in a big trouble, falling in love with a handsome drugs dealer, so I replied. "For god's sake, you better tell me the answer as i don't know how to notice a not right-love...".
She replied "I am getting crazy. Should I dump my boy friend for another one?".
That sucks. I expected more.
I left my mobile inside my bag and put my mind back to my prof. But then I forgot to text her back until 11pm! Thats when she shot me with
"What the fuck are you doing? Stop it now. You hold me for ages. Anyway, I won't dump my boy friend. But I'll keep this man too.".
I dont know what to say so I texted her back "When u wake up, make sure you're sure thats his name. Dont say wrong name. Liar, in your case cheat, needs good memory."
"I dont have to. It wont be a problem. I am ambidextrous. Hehehe i am blushing. God!" she replied.

Ok. Hold on. What is that?
In few seconds, dictionary helped me.
And blushed me in the same time.

Ambidextrous : able to use the right and left hands equally well.

No comments:

Post a Comment