Saturday, June 11, 2005

Feel good

Ooh what a lovely saturday...

Just emerge from sleep, and its already 9.15 am. Wuih, hard to believe as I get used to wake up at 6 am. 4 classes in a week, start at 7.30 am. Bus chaser needs to up so early...

My french course is over (mais je ne crois pas que je pouvoir parler bien francais maintenant) and I will have time to focus on economic.
Its so crazy, everyday, have to submit the paper. Reguler homework, they give also. Until August, I will be so busy...

Oh this is saturday and for I still have time, I should go and have some black russians at night but... I dont know whom to go with hehehe.
The painter had moved to... bangkok?
My colleagues? I dont know yet whether they drink such things or not. But I have a plan to invite them to my place and serve them with some beer, vodka and sheridan's coffee layered liqueur.
I know, its a great plan, I will enjoy watch them get drunk hohoho.

Oops, auntie's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment