Saturday, April 23, 2005

To do in a week.

Hmm busy busy week.
Starts on Monday, Operation Research, I don't think I wanna humiliate my self again, but since my midterm ain't so good, I have to do something. At least be ready when got a chance to write my answers on that stupid green-board..
This the last chance anyway, final test next week.

Tuesday, only français.
Talking bout français, it's so.. counfusing for me. Not easy.
Ce n'est pas facile.
But gotta continue this one..

Wednesday, nothing to do with study. Laundry day. Many to wash.

On Thursday, it'll be a full day. English, at 07:30, I'll have a presentation, about what? I dont know yet. Still looking for something I am good at.
After English, Bahasa Indonesia. Funny thing is the Prof is so... Great. Fantastic. Every story that we wrote, she did correct it perfectly. She must be a great editor, but not so many authors will like her.
If I'll be an author, I won't hire her. I won't.. need an editor anyway. LOL.
Then, Macro Economics. Like a presentation a day is not enough, I must do an interview session else. I'll be tested how good I prepare my self about the topic I chose for the paper.
Cours de français will end that day.

On Friday, I gotta submit my paper for Introduction to Business.
Luckily, this time I don't have to answers any question.
Then, will move to Lab and join the Operation Research for the last time.
After that, Accounting 2.
I don't really like this subject. I got a good score at midterm but can't help me to stop hating it.

Saturday?
Have no class. Have no date. Have no plan yet. Maybe gather with all siblings and cousins will be good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment