Monday, April 11, 2005

Things that happened in a very silly and unwanted ways recently :

- I seldom online now.
Checking emails become so easy, as just need to press a button.
Read and answer them use mobile.

- Friendster = a scary thing.
Got several messages from people who... you have no idea who the fuck are they.
Searched by home-town is the worst.

- Domain is remain freeze.
Its been April, yet my domain is unavailable.
Supposed to be on market again in March!

- A fool in Operation Research.
I was so... shameless today.
Once the prof. gave a chance for those who are shameless to write down the answer in front of the class, I took it!
Super confidently, I walked to the green-board [We still use that cheap chalk and green-board instead luxury marker and white-board] and write my answer on it.
None laughed or made some noisy as they theirself were busy.
The answer was not completely wrong. It was not completely right, either.
So it just like being a silly for humanity. I let my self be a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment