Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A cold morning thought

What am I looking in this life?
And, excuse me, where the hell am I now?
Oh, do I know who am I?
---

They're suddenly in my mind like a bullet just fired from a gun.
After a long pause, I still stick with my previous favorite answers...

I am looking for something great and I can't explain what's it. The truth is, I don't know it yet. I just will know that THAT's something I am looking for, when it hits me and I will be gratefully instead complaining.
But mhh I dont always complain, does it mean I've got the right hits several times? No. I don't feel gratefully either.

Where the hell am I?
I am stuck in this slow-motion city so called Jogja. Gladly I moved here. I am completely loving to be here. Or maybe it just because I don't have too much bugger (FYI, I just know that some people refer bugger to a person who commits an anal intercourse.. And I am not talking about that kind of buggery.), people to bug me, to annoy me, and I like this situation.
Same that happened to me when I was so far away from civilization, in a small island named Camiguin. Do nothing but enjoy the view. Feel quite happy as it reminds me to my island where I was born..

Now, who am I?
That's the both lack of common sense and great question.
I am a small island boy whose dreams are beyond my own expectation.
I am a very random person. I'd do any randomly.
And there are a lot of another "I am a ...".

No comments:

Post a Comment