Saturday, May 27, 2006

Earthquake...

Holy shit.
I just felt the most incredible sensation.
Extremely excited. Shook your core. And your legs.
Well, my dog's legs.

I am telling you, its so good to experience that earthquake which shook your house really hard!

I was still sleeping when it started. It took like less than a minute to jump out from the bed and ran open the door roughly.
Surprisingly, my brother and sister join me almost at the same time at the door. We were all still sleeping!
And we were all jumping out from the bed.

Not so far from our place, a young man was in the shower, unfortunately.
Forced by his instinct, he ran out completely naked to the street.

And what would be abysmal is when you had the urge to use toilet... Hehehe.

Anyway what the lost are...







A bottle of Merlot 2004, thanks god not the Camus, a broken Jesus on a small cross and landlord's just repainted car and its garage.

Two big mirrors on the wall, fell down, luckily did not break.
And the TV almost fall down.
a big loudspeaker fell down from the top of the rack, and I don't care whether it still works or not.
What's good to do now is turn on the iPod, listen Come away with me by Norah Jones and sniff the broken Merlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment