Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Between friend and chance to experience

After queueing for more than 3 hours, with my friends, Ryan and Arif, finally, they call our names.
Went upstairs, logged into the network, and chose what classes we want to join in this 2 months-break (between semesters).

Then, Ryan asked me whether I am interested in an eleven days only work.

What job?

Here's the thing.. Excelcom is looking for some freshmen, prefer still in college, to be trainees in customer service.

How much?

Maybe Rp. 1 million.

Hmmm...

Takes only 11 days but they'll keep those who are good and want a fix job.

So we went to apply.

In the afternoon.
They called me and asked me blablabla and wanted me to have interview tomorrow morning.

Now, its a should, that you need to inform your friend who wants the job badly that they called you, don't you?

Actually, I don't think I really need the job so bad. I just wanna experience new things there.
If it confronts my study or my friend couldn't take it, then I drop the chance.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment