Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I NEED A NEW MAC.

No way! I was totally offended when I tried to update my Mac to OS X Mountain Lion and this pops up. It was like screaming on my face "Get a new Mac!"


I like this old MacBook Air as it has been with me for so long, loyal more than anything/ anyone one could stand in a kind of one way relationship. I know I take more than I give; all those years spent learning economics are worth it. This picture below is from August 2008 when I visited Ve and others in Jakarta. The Mac, just like its owner, pretty much looks the same until now.


Anyway, if I were to buy a new Mac, the money might go to MacBook Pro with retina display as it seems tough enough for the hard job it would do in the future, yes I would enslave it well with some Adobes, iWork, and iWeb; although, I still have a soft spot for the MacBook Air line and the new 11" looks like a good travel companion one could ever ask for.

Time will tell. Right now, I am keeping this old thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment