Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tugu Hotel Lombok

I and Ve arrived in Lombok on Saturday morning. 
There was a driver sent by Tugu Hotel Lombok to pick us up. It took some time to get to this resort because it's located quite far away from the city centre. When you were here, you would just love to enjoy the serene atmosphere it offered. You would definitely find the peace you were looking for, here.

It took even some minutes to drive from the entrance gate to the lobby.





We stayed in this little house with a fish pond in the front yard (it's a good Feng Shui, my mom would say) and an access to the beach in the back yard. There was a cute little bath tub and a couple of showers.




The bridge to the Bale Kokok Pletok, where they served breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Many wooden handicrafts were watching me when I passed by. I could only hope that they were not alive when it was dark.





That was one rather good size swimming pool, right near by the restaurant. Quite fancy thinking that you might swim for a short time before you had your breakfast. 


My superb lunch: Ayam Taliwang; a must try when you are in Lombok. 


Oh, I almost forget to mention that every afternoon was a good high tea time. There were many traditional cakes/ sweets for you to have with your tea. Or coffee. 


Last dinner; the set dinner menu we had at Hening Swarga Temple. 



I told you, we had the access to the beach. And a little swimming pool... for skinny dipping, perhaps.


The view to the Bale Kokok Pletok from the Sire beach. 



Ve did not quite pose like an amateur model, did he?




This is a perfect place if you want to break free from your stressful daily life. You would appreciate the nature more than before, loosen up your social skills perhaps, and balancing everything.
Although I myself don't live under pressure, I also would love to be here again for the love of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment