Tuesday, January 11, 2011

La Cambre

I have had spent good 14 years in Catholic pre-school and schools and I will likely end my school years in another one, La Cambre École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Visuels.

If there is nothing else I can learn in Switzerland, by the way my hospitality study is in a big question mark now on how it is gonna end, it is time to move to Brussels and learn art.
You know, I am the next big thing after... the Internet. Hmm art and internet? Ok, say Warhol, Dalí or Hopper! I am the next!

Anyway, I had the chance to meet the staff from La Cambre and asking about the possibility to study there and everything seems possible, if I can sharpen my French skills since they only teach in French ;)

This is, well let's not rush making a decision, this might be the door where I would lock myself behind for five years in the future :)

And the surroundings...



No comments:

Post a Comment