Sunday, September 06, 2009

Joey's

I just woke up (at 2200 hours!) when Joey texted me he's on his way to pick me up for dinner, so not much to do but brush my teeth and put a jacket on.

After dinner, I and Joey go to Bintang to meet some friends. Bintang is like our regular meeting point! It opens till 2300 hours. When Bintang is closed, we just moved across the street. Buy some beers at Circle K and hang out on its terrace (we call it, Terrace cafe) until we're a little bit tipsy before we go partying at Republic.



Yes, we are "Alay", we are that low, drinking beers in front of Circle K. Get over it!


As I haven't taken shower yet, I'm not near my party mood. I decide to stay with them for a beer at Terrace cafe then moved to Joey's instead of Republic.
Joey's is like heaven with many things one can do there... Fun place.
But we need to stop somewhere for some energy drinks. I'm exhausted with all the partying in Yogyakarta!




No comments:

Post a Comment