Saturday, August 05, 2006

No Superman nor Edson but Muse...

Last time I went to cinema, that was with Dwi and Rudi, I ditched Superman Returns for Pirates of Caribbian.

Until now, I haven't seen Superman.
I am kinda X-men fan.
Anyway it was shown like only a movie played at all cinemas, a full week when I was in Bangkok.
Well, together with Pirates, but everything but Superman is in Thai.





And hours ago, supposed to see Edson's performance. Like them, like their songs. But, ugh, mood changed easily. Rather go do some shopping with sister.

And...
Whoa, supermassive black hole from Muse is so hot.
Thinking to get their CD. I don't have their songs but sing for absolution on my iPod.
I got that song from my brother's collection. Maybe I should sneak preview his stuff again.

No comments:

Post a Comment