Thursday, January 12, 2006

What the...

About blogging...
Not that I take back my words...
I paid for the domain already so just enjoy til it lasts...

Hmm here's a thing that still bugs me.. Really does.

On monday, I went to campus, do registration things...
Then picked up the results...

I got C for Organizational Behaviour.
Unbelievable.
Extraordinary.
Not damn good.

Why C?
I did the paper. (Returned)
I did edit the paper. Full of what I had... Or maybe it was 75% from what I could do.
Got 5 damn thick books to scan til my eyes bleed... Hyperbolic, sure.
Spent hours googling for other sources... Instead of... Ehm...
And he thinks I deserve C?

No think so...
I went to his office, we both smiled like nothing happened... Asked him about all my scores... He showed me. And... I only got 10 from 30 for the paper, that's why. Well, beside I answered some questions uncorrectly on exams.
Anyway, 10 from 30 for the paper is bad.
I submitted worth 25 from 30 points paper!
So worst I can get is supposed to be B!
I knew some who didn't edit their papers, and they also got C.

Could... Would... Tell him. But don't think should have polemics. Or worst one who stands on my way.
So I got C.
(Typically javanese... Come what may)
And will think like 30 from 30 more times to take his class again.
Nothing personal.
:)

Do I realize that its a polemic once he read this blog?

Well, chance is 50-50.
Correction : 45-55.

No comments:

Post a Comment