Thursday, October 06, 2005

Status

Just back home.

The exams ok... Not so bad though I know I should be more careful.
Now you have the idea whats my score...

As usual, I always be nice and help one who ask me how to get this, what to do so the answer is that... Such things.
And they memorize it quickly!
[a matter of style that i dont see i am teaching in front of class in my future. i like it more when i rule]

My problem is... whenever I am in the room... Have to write down all my answers for those questions... Something weird happens to my stomach.
And I forgot... No, I become less careful and trapped.
I answer uncorrectly.
Thats for questions with some maths and logic.

The stomach things been happening since I was in junior high.
It was a feeling of great eagerness which lead to the mistakes.
Cocky and anxiety at the same time.
Know can and want to do it then do it wrong.

I was born with all the worries...
And I know that I keep worrying all the stupid things. [thats bad, right? i will totally look older if i haven't had some funs!]

But now, its a new level where fun ain't the priority.
Friends from the old days still go out partying whole nights...
Not make me jealous, thats no longer my shit. I have responsibilities now.

That's true that I can't always control my self. My mind.
Now what the hell I am writing? :)


Memory status : Low.

Need to take shower. Sleep. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment