Sunday, August 28, 2005

an economist in a plutocracy world

I am so hungry.
I ate my meals, twice already.
Plenty of snacks I have taken.
I need to bite something... Someone...

Homeworks are just too much...
I understand the questions but dont have the answers..
What information do you recommend be supplied to the production workers in the new environment that emphasizes quality, defect reduction, problem solving, and teamwork?
You have a killer boss, babe...

Yeah, right...
I did my research but cant focus to write Leadership : a Contingency Theory.
What should i write about that?

I did discuss about taxes and all the values but dont think nothing wont keep me busy so i have time to count the future value, what will i get in 10 years.
What the hell, will i get any?

I hope what i am learning today, will be useful later...

Have i used up all my brains to think about obtain wealth and live well in a plutocracy world, so its empty now to do my homeworks?

No comments:

Post a Comment