Friday, February 11, 2005

I just wanna write this one in about 3 minutes before step into the class.
Hendra, a friend from same small town, same school [we were always in the same school, til we're too big enough to move to what city we liked] is in Jogja. For holiday. And today, he's staying at my place while I'm in my campus for all day :)
He must become so grumpy right now, and when I back [about 7.30pm] he'll have to be already in a big hell, waiting for my arrival to burn me up hehehe
poor mate!

And for Dony keep bugged us to watch "If Only", we made it yesterday!
Bought the movie then watched together with everyone who's in my sister room.
And, Dony... the movie was great, but I don't like being sentimental. Especially, when I'm alone. And that's too much. It was something that I'd prefer not to watch with those people hehehe.

Ok gotta go.


PS : Honey, I am sinking as I can't stop the time. None can. So just let me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment