Thursday, May 02, 2013

The Deity Known to the Mortals as Lana Del Rey.



Why I love Lana Del Rey?
Because she gives us, or at least me, hope that nothing is impossible... especially when you don't really have the talent needed in the business you want to be. Uhhh, I'm talking about me not having the talent though I didn't dislike what SNL people tried to sell after she performed there.

Back to nothing is impossible, what matter is the penetration. Of the market. Or whatever it is in your market strategy. By the way, in case you don't know this yet, again at least for me, she is the friendliest entertainer who spends a great deal of time interacting with her fans. She signed tickets, posters, photos, that those who stood closest to the stage brought and took pictures with them.

This is from last night in Arena Geneva.

No comments:

Post a Comment